Orientation of logging tool sensors is unique to Wireline Express™. This capability facilitates many techniques to improve data quality.
- Fluid sampling from high side of wellbore.
- X-Y Density in deviated wellbores.
- Oriented side-wall coring
- Valid Density down-log
- Centralization without drag
Ledges and Washouts
Ledges and Washouts are seamlessly navigated with Petromac’s angled hole finder.
- Petromac’s wheeled carriages align the holefinder nose upward.
- Holefinder will slide over a step ledge up to 6 inches high
- Adjustable nose angle for different hole sizes
With industry leading low friction design, Wireline Express™ dramatically improves wireline operations.
- Extreme Deviation Conveyance
- Low cable tension during logging
- Reduction in stick-slip motion
- Elimination of differential sticking
Welcome to Wireline Express
Watch the short video to learn about the benefits of Wireline Express:
- Run smoothly to TD without holdup
- Eliminate differential sticking
- Log at extreme deviations
- Quality data without stick-slip artefacts.
- Enhanced sample recovery by precise sensor orientation
From ultra deep water in the Gulf of Mexico to stress damaged wellbores in Pakistan, Petromac supports operators around the world. With a proven track record in a diverse range of downhole environments our results speak for themselves.
Industry Leader 5 Years In a Row
In Open Hole
Get in Touch