Wireline Express comprises a diverse inventory of Tool Taxis to suit a wide range of wireline tools and log applications, including:
- Low wear carbide bearings with active lubrication for use in abrasive wellbore fluids.
- Wheels with sealed ball bearing running in a pressure compensated oil bath where ultra-low friction is required
- Fixed standoff or centralisation to optimise tool sensor measurements
- Secure attachment to logging tool fastening holes
- Taxis are a slip over design which do not compromise tool hydraulic or wiring connections.
- Taxis provide a fixed standoff of either ½”, 1 ½” or centralised to optimize data quality for specific petrophysical tools.
- The equipment secures to the c-spanner holes on the logging string, locking the orientation and position of the Taxis.
- Active bearing lubrication system
Reservoir Sampling Taxi
- Ultra-low friction ball-bearings in a pressure compensated oil bath.
- Taxi bore is 4.75” / 5.0” / 5.25” to accommodate large OD reservoir tools.
- Taxis orient sample probe to a preferred direction in the wellbore.
- The TTC-IL6 is an inline through-wired taxi for small wellbores (6” – 8.5”)
- Taxi connects to standard open hole logging tools (3.375” / 3.625”)
- Petromac’s wheeled carriages align the holefinder nose upward.
- Holefinder will slide over a step ledge up to 6 inches high
- Adjustable nose angle for different hole sizes
- Petromac supplies a range of fixed angle and adjustable angle holefinders.
Fixed Angle Holefinders
- A wide range of holefinders are available for your project, with capability to connect to all the major wireline service company’s tools.
- Holefinders are available for ‘bottom-only’ tools such as Array Induction, Side Wall Coring and Formation Micro-Imagers.
Adjustable Angle Holefinders
- Adjustable angle holefinders for use in different hole sizes and logging tool standoff.
- A maximum angle of 9 degrees is capable of navigating a 6in step ledge.
Get in Touch